Vibrantly illustrated with full-color diagrams and clinical images,Langman’s Medical Embryology,14th Editionhelps medical, nursing, and health professions students confidently develop a basic understanding of embryology and its clinical relevance. Concise chapter summaries, captivating clinical correlates boxes, clinical problems, and a clear, concise writing style make the subject matter accessible and engaging to students throughout their courses.
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical findings on the effects of the Zika virus, urogenital system disorders, and more.
- Clinical Correlates boxes tie clinically relevant content to case-based scenarios students may encounter in practice.
- More than 400 full-color illustrations, micrographs, and clinical images clarify key aspects of embryonic development.
- Problems to Solve with accompanying answers help assess student understanding.
- Chapter summaries and an expanded glossary reinforce understanding of key development stages, terms, and clinical conditions.
- Illustrated Development Chart provides visually guides students through the stages of embryonic development at a glance.
- Updated online review questions with answers help students test their understanding and identify areas of weakness.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
10 Topics in 15 weeks
Quizz 1er after 2 weeks — 10%
1-Homework after 4 weeks- 30%
Intra after 8 weeks- 20%
2- Homework after 10 weeks- 15%
Quiz after 12 weeks — 10%
Final after 15 weeks –15%