Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase of the new print edition of thisLippincott® Connecttitle includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Praised by faculty and students for more than two decades,Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistryis the long-established go-to resource for mastering the essentials of biochemistry. This best-selling text helps students quickly review, assimilate, and integrate large amounts of critical and complex information, with unparalleled illustrations that bring concepts to life.
Like other titles in the popular Lippincott® Illustrated Review Series, this text follows an intuitive outline organization and boasts a wealth of study aids that clarify challenging information and strengthen retention and understanding. This updated and revised edition emphasizes clinical application and features new exercises, questions, and accompanying digital resources to ready students for success on exams and beyond.
- NEW! Clinical Application boxestrain students to confidently apply biochemistry in clinical scenarios.
- NEW! Cross-references to other Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews titleshelp students grasp how biochemical concepts relate to other basic sciences.
- UPDATED! Vibrant illustrations and detailed tablesclarify complex biochemical concepts.
- NEW and UPDATED! Study Questions and Answersfor each chapter test students’ retention and strengthen their test-taking confidence.
- UPDATED! Integrative Case StudieswithReview Questionsfamiliarize students with commonly encountered clinical scenarios and alert them to potential widespread implications of presenting issues.
- NEW! Animationsenhance students’ understanding of biochemical concepts and processes with vivid detail and accuracy.
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, video tutorials, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott® Connectalso allows users to createStudy Collectionsto further personalize the study experience. WithStudy Collectionsyou can:
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
Quizz 1er after 2 weeks — 10%
10 Topics in 15 weeks
1-Homework after 4 weeks- 30%
Intra after 8 weeks- 20%
2- Homework after 10 weeks- 15%
Quiz after 12 weeks — 10%
Final after 15 weeks –15%