Clinically oriented and student-friendly,Basic Clinical Neuroscienceprovides the anatomic and pathophysiologic basis necessary to understand neurologic abnormalities. This concise but comprehensive text emphasizes the localization of specific medically important anatomic structures and clinically important pathways, using anatomy-enhancing illustrations.
Updated throughout to reflect recent advances in the field, the Third Edition features new clinical boxes, over 100 additional review questions, and striking full color artwork.
- Clinical Connection boxes
- Review questions at the end of each chapter and detailed answers in the back of the book
- An entire chapter on locating lesions
- An atlas of myelin-stained sections
- Unique, hand-drawn, full color artwork
- A glossary of key terms
Quizz 1er after 2 weeks — 10%
10 Topics in 15 weeks
1-Homework after 4 weeks- 30%
Intra after 8 weeks- 20%
2- Homework after 10 weeks- 15%
Quiz after 12 weeks — 10%
Final after 15 weeks –15%